Valley Vee Dubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 Volt battery needed

2 posters

Go down

6 Volt battery needed Empty 6 Volt battery needed

Post  ben Sat May 21, 2011 9:08 am

Hello!
Has anybody got a working 6 volt battery for sale please?
Been messed around by some company on the net (thought it was going to be £70 turned out they had the wrong price up, ended up being over £100!!).
Obviously if nobody has anything then im going to have to pay out... but would rather not obviously!!
cheers
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

6 Volt battery needed Empty Re: 6 Volt battery needed

Post  Rob Sat May 21, 2011 10:53 am

Having had a look around the net £100 seems to be the going rate so i guess the company i suggested online had dropped a bollock with there online pricing and now wont honor the price. i suspect they dont sell many.

GSF list them at 76.50 + VAT in there latest catalogue but that a 2010 one so you would need to confirm that, plus you might need to pick it up from thurrock or canterbury.

Else you could arrange with a trader to pick one up at stonor pack (i will most likely go anyway).

Rob
Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Sat May 21, 2011 11:10 am

Also if you still have your battery, try some battery rejuvenation tablets, you put them in each cell and charge. I've used them before and they seemed to work, they come in a little blue tube from halfords.

6 Volt battery needed 22316431
Rob
Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  ben Sun May 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Cheers rob!
Think the battery is too far gone for that... Looks like it is disintegrating inside. Think im just going to gsf it. Battery man suck! Ha!
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Sun May 22, 2011 9:00 pm

ben wrote:Cheers rob!
Think the battery is too far gone for that... Looks like it is disintegrating inside. Think im just going to gsf it. Battery man suck! Ha!

Sorry to hear that, i order and had a new battery sitting on my door step 2 days later. (not a 6v though).
Rob
Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum