Valley Vee Dubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flying Tomato & Bigbirds calendar fundraising eve !

+2
Rob
Flying Tomato !
6 posters

Go down

Flying Tomato & Bigbirds calendar fundraising eve ! Empty Flying Tomato & Bigbirds calendar fundraising eve !

Post  Flying Tomato ! Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Hi yeh we back at last missed talking to all u guys ! Laughing Have organised a fundraising eve to pay for our costs of the printing for charity vw club calendar for Macmillian cancer support. Its on Fri 25th Feb 2011 at the 44two club Gillingham. Tickets £5 adults £2.50 children only got 150 tickets so if u would like one c me at next meet contact me on here on facebook or give me a call on 07791351723. U can also contact bigbird in same way or on 07944413045. There will be a vw quiz raffle stalls disco and a Zumba lesson [get Andi or me to show u what this is !].Will be a fun eve so hope u can come along and support us. Thanks Tomato.xx Laughing
Flying Tomato !
Flying Tomato !

Back to top Go down

Flying Tomato & Bigbirds calendar fundraising eve ! Empty Re: Flying Tomato & Bigbirds calendar fundraising eve !

Post  Flying Tomato ! Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Thanks to Ben now have the tickets for the fundraiser, so if u would like a ticket contact me or bigbird. I will be at new year meet so jump on me then ! Thanks to everyone getting involved and for all your offers of raffle prizes. Should be good eve and great excuse for a drink not that our club needs one ! Laughing Wishing you all a Happy christmas and New year Love Flying Tomato @ Bigbird.xx Laughing
Flying Tomato !
Flying Tomato !

Back to top Go down

Flying Tomato & Bigbirds calendar fundraising eve ! Empty Re: Flying Tomato & Bigbirds calendar fundraising eve !

Post  Flying Tomato ! Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:09 am

Hi just a reminder we have just over 7 weeks till our club fundraising evening for our calendar. Thanks to everyone thats brought their tickets so far, remember tickets are limited so jump on me The Tomato or Bigbird if you prefer asap for tickets ! Laughing Also if you have any unwanted xmas presents like a xmas jumper or socks from great Auntie Agnus we would happily take them off your hands for raffle prizes ! Laughing Thanks Tomato & Bigbird.xx
Flying Tomato !
Flying Tomato !

Back to top Go down

Flying Tomato & Bigbirds calendar fundraising eve ! Empty Ticket sales

Post  Flying Tomato ! Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:11 am

Hi people hope u all had a good xmas and new year. Now 2011 is here our fundraising eve is only 7 weeks away. Weve had alot of response saying u will attend but we need to start selling the tickets please. As if we dont sell enough we will have to cancel the evening . This is for a great cause and we would be greatful of your support. We have the girls the cars the photographer and the printers but without raising the pennies to print the calendar it will be a no go. We are willing to send the tickets if u send me or bigbird the pennies if u cant get to mine or bigbirds house. Thanks for your support and lets hope we can pull this off together. Love Tomato & Bigbird xx Laughing
Flying Tomato !
Flying Tomato !

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Tomato ! Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Few more tickets sold but not enough so going to give it to 31st Jan and if we havent sold at least half going to have to cancel evening. As we wont have sold enough to get anywhere near funds we need to print calendar. Also need to give 44two club enough notice so they dont loose out and can hire hall to someone else. So come on people please support us yes its a charity evening but its for a great cause and a good excuse for us all to get together for a drink ! Thanks T x
Flying Tomato !
Flying Tomato !

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:53 am

stick me down for a ticket, i'll give you the cash next time i see you.
Rob
Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  ben Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:25 pm

How many more do you need to sell?
I can start asking people outside of the club if needs be...
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Tomato ! Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:18 am

Hi Ben have about another 90 to sell so yes please ask friends outside club, the more bums we get on seats the more we raise for calendar thanks T x
Flying Tomato !
Flying Tomato !

Back to top Go down

Post  J-Luca Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:27 am

I'm gonna see what money I have but if I can afford to sponsor a page myself I will..... When do you need money by for calendar sponsorship? Very Happy
J-Luca
J-Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Tomato ! Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:33 am

Thanks Jaime will have a chat with u at next meet about sponsoring a month. Money will all be needed in April as thats when we hope to have taken all photos so we can send them to printers . x
Flying Tomato !
Flying Tomato !

Back to top Go down

Post  J-Luca Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:45 am

April... thats cool I can sort money for then, no worries... I'll chat with you at the next meet, thanks Very Happy
J-Luca
J-Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigbird Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:23 am

Hay Jamie
i have a nice pair of red lips (like a cushion) if you want them for your photo shoot as you doing Valentines you could use them to cover your chest !

Bigbird

Back to top Go down

Post  J-Luca Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:50 am

Bigbird wrote:Hay Jamie
i have a nice pair of red lips (like a cushion) if you want them for your photo shoot as you doing Valentines you could use them to cover your chest !

That sounds like an idea... thank you Very Happy
J-Luca
J-Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Tomato ! Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:53 am

Just to let you know only have half the tickets left for our charity evening and they are being sold to the public as from Fri 4th Feb, as the medway messenger are doing an article on us and should be going in this Fri issue. So if you still want tickets before they go on sale to everyone else please see me at club meet tomorrow evening thanku.xx Laughing
Flying Tomato !
Flying Tomato !

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Tomato ! Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:25 pm

A week today guys hope you all got your Zumba dance shoes ready ! I personally cant wait to see the boys of the vvd struting their stuff !!! Laughing Mrs W and I are free to help with private lessons ! Laughing
Flying Tomato !
Flying Tomato !

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Tomato ! Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:18 pm

A big thanku from me and bigbird to everyone who has brought a ticket to our fundraiser this fri. We started with 150 tickets and now only have 17 left this is fantastic. So if you want to come please buy ticket before fri as we cant let u in if u just turn up sorry, this is as hall only holds 150 ! Thanks once again and we see u all Fri. Dont forget your trainers for zumba !!xx Laughing

Flying Tomato !
Flying Tomato !

Back to top Go down

Post  ben Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:01 am

wow! well done guys!
unfortunately I have sprained my ankle so wont be able to participate in any dancing im afraid...
see you there!
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Tomato ! Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:18 am

Ben if Bigbirds joining in with the zumba and shes in a wheelchair im sure u can do it too sitting down ! lol Laughing
Flying Tomato !
Flying Tomato !

Back to top Go down

Post  till Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:39 pm

cheers A big well done to Jayne & Tracy and all involved for last night.
We had a great eve,thankyou. Very Happy
till
till

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Tomato ! Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:35 pm

All i can say is O.M.G i cant believe with all our friends and families help last night we raised £723 ! ! ! So that means with ticket sales we have raised £1400 !!! So calendar here we come. Thanku from the bottom of our hearts love Tomato & Bigbird xxx

Flying Tomato !
Flying Tomato !

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Tomato ! Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:03 am

Speechless once again Bigbird just told me 2 of her mates want to sponser a month as does Jaime Bird from vvd so wait for it grand total of..........£1700 !!!! Who would have thought it could be possible !!! xxx
Flying Tomato !
Flying Tomato !

Back to top Go down

Post  ben Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Nice work guys! awesome achievment...
I will see how many calenders we can get for that...
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum