Valley Vee Dubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember Remember the 10th of November!

+4
till
Rob
ben
JamieSaysMikeyIsACoconut!
8 posters

Go down

Remember Remember the 10th of November! Empty Remember Remember the 10th of November!

Post  JamieSaysMikeyIsACoconut! Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:15 am

Okay dudes we spoke about fireworks last night in the woods for a potential scout before a possible camping the weekend there the weekend after for my 30th.

I forgot me and jo are away in scotland for the first week in November so how would everyone feel about Fireworks in the woods on the 10th November with a big fire! Twisted Evil

That way it gives everyone the option to do the local big displays also but also save the best display until last..........OURS!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Remember Remember the 10th of November! Empty Re: Remember Remember the 10th of November!

Post  ben Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:44 am

We are up for this!!
We would need to get there in daylight though to judge the 'driveway'...
We could have a barbecue too if people fancied it.
I would say to get there for 4.00, that way we can build the fire and light the barbecue in the light too...
Thoughts?
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Remember Remember the 10th of November! Empty Re: Remember Remember the 10th of November!

Post  JamieSaysMikeyIsACoconut! Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:00 pm

That sounds like a plan dude! Do we have another bbq lined up after we put Ades to rest?

Also could someone post the directions to the woods as there will probably be a few wood newbies going and........ i can't remember! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  ben Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:04 pm

People are welcome to use ours...
its not as big as Ades one and is a bitch to clean (so it wont always be spotless), but what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.
Yeh i cant remember how to get there either.
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:01 am

These are the same pics as i posted last time, there a red square drawn on the map which is the boundary of Jamies section of woods. Haven't got the post code written down but its not much good as the whole road has the same code and its about 4 miles long. The picture is looking back towards Bethersden, there is also a layby to right just out of the frame. Please bear in mind that the pic is from google and 3 years old so its is likely to look quite different now as tree's grow etc Rolling Eyes

Basic directions are M20 to Ashford, then take the A28 toward Tenterden until you come to Bethersden (about 4 miles). Go past the first right as you come into Bethersden and follow the the A28 past the rocking horse shop on the right and take the next right hand turn, follow the road for about 100 meters and turn left next the primary school, follow the road for about 1/3 of a mile and the woods entrance is on the right hand side.

If you go past the Bull Pub on the A28 you gone to far and its the road the before the one with the pub on the corner you need.

Remember Remember the 10th of November! Woodsenterance
Remember Remember the 10th of November! Bethersden_woods_entrance
Rob
Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  ben Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:02 pm

nice one dude!
cheers for that!
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Post  JamieSaysMikeyIsACoconut! Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:20 pm

Right shall we get a list going then

Jamie & Jo

We have just under a month to go so if anyone likes BIG fireworks there is time to order them still off the web. I normally search "Cheap fireworks" on google then go through a couple of sites to find the ones on offer, there normally from last seasons selections but if you were at our engagement party its safe to say there unsafe and wicked!

Back to top Go down

Post  ben Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:55 pm

We are in!

Jamie & Jo
Ben and Sam
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Post  till Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:56 am

Jamie & Jo
Ben and Sam
Ade (are people camping?)
till
till

Back to top Go down

Post  ben Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Ade in answer to your camping question - Im not sure. I was going to see what the weather was like etc.
I quite like the idea, but if it is pissing it down it wont be much fun.
We will probably have stuff to camp but will make the decision on the day i think.
cheers

Last edited by ben on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Post  George&Charlie Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Jamie & Jo
Ben and Sam
Ade
George & Charlie

We're always up for blowing stuff up Wink
George&Charlie
George&Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeyweaves Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:56 am

George&Charlie wrote:Jamie & Jo
Ben and Sam
Ade
George & Charlie
Mike and Andi

We're always up for blowing stuff up Wink
mikeyweaves
mikeyweaves

Back to top Go down

Post  JamieSaysMikeyIsACoconut! Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:18 pm

I've just ordered a couple Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Very Happy

Could do with a couple of selection boxes if anyones gonna get them as mine are more finale styled! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  VdubHarry Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:50 am

I'm game Smile I think Peter Pan is as well
VdubHarry
VdubHarry

Back to top Go down

Post  ben Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Cool beans...

Whats everybodys thoughts about fireworks?
I know Jamie has got some already, but i can possibly get some cheap from Batleys wholesale. I could get a bunch and people could give me a couple of quid or we could all just get a few of our own. Its up to you guys... I will bring the Batleys catalogue to the meet anyway.

Jamie & Jo
Ben and Sam
Ade
George & Charlie
Mike and Andi
Harry
Peter Pan
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Post  ben Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Right then...
who fancies a bit of a convoy down on saturday...
Looks like the weather is going to be alright (not that you can really tell from this far ahead).
Who fancies getting there for about 3.00, so we can plan out where the fire and fireworks are going to go and have a bit of a winter barbecue too?

We could meet at the medway sevices coast bound at about 2.30?

If anybody has any better ideas or objections just let us know.

cheers
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Post  George&Charlie Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:47 pm

We're in!!!, 2:30 at medway services is cool with us Smile
George&Charlie
George&Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post  till Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:49 pm

See you at the services Very Happy I'll be taking a cooker for coffee and soup and the little BBQ, we killed the big one Twisted Evil..
till
till

Back to top Go down

Post  ben Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:07 am

oh and dont forget to bring some fireworks if you can...

cheers
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Tomato ! Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:47 am

Colin and I will be coming but we have our open house first, we think we should be done by 4pm so will meet you at the woods. Keep your phones on if we get lost will call for help !! Colin has brought fireworks !! Smile
Flying Tomato !
Flying Tomato !

Back to top Go down

Post  JamieSaysMikeyIsACoconut! Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:22 pm

We all sorted then!? Very Happy

Not sure if we're sleeping over yet as will depend on how Mrs Bishop feels and whether we bring the van or the lupo, in any case we will be there until the morning comes!!

We'll either meet you there or see you on route as we'll be on the M20 at blue bell so won't go down as far as the medway services.

The fireworks company messed up my order by losing the first lot then sending half the second time! Rolling Eyes Luckily Ghengis Fireworks is just near bluewater so I got two beasties from there instead Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  till Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Im all packed and ready to go. Excited bounce
till
till

Back to top Go down

Post  George&Charlie Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:56 pm

We're not gonna be able to make it for 2:30 at the services now.
We'll try and meet you there a bit later though.
George&Charlie
George&Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down