Valley Vee Dubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Woods Take 2 – Birthday Chop Chop!

5 posters

Go down

The Woods Take 2 – Birthday Chop Chop! Empty The Woods Take 2 – Birthday Chop Chop!

Post  JamieSaysMikeyIsACoconut! Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Hey dudes

Following our suberb display Saturday night most people seemed to reignite thier passion of the woodland and WHY HAVENT WE BEEN THERE MORE OFTEN!!?!

Initially the Fireworks were the testing of the ground situation for my birthday weekend and after hearing from Ade today he managed to get out no problems and is already on the look out for some gravel to put down.

So this weekend we’re going again! with the intention to stay the night all have a bday drink and all get stuck in there!!

I guess most of you will meet at the services and we’ll see you there as before so if we say lets get their for 12 onwards?

Remember to bring some redbull so were not all ready for bed at 5pm! Laughing

J
JamieSaysMikeyIsACoconut!

Back to top Go down

The Woods Take 2 – Birthday Chop Chop! Empty Re: The Woods Take 2 – Birthday Chop Chop!

Post  till Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:02 am

I should be able to get a van load of wood and i'll probably go down on friday afternoon to lay down some hardcore in the boggy bits.
till
till

Back to top Go down

The Woods Take 2 – Birthday Chop Chop! Empty Re: The Woods Take 2 – Birthday Chop Chop!

Post  ben Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:52 pm

nice dude!
We will bring some wood too...
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:15 am

Cool sounds like a date, should even be able to make it this time Very Happy
Rob
Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  laurietcr Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:40 am

till wrote:I should be able to get a van load of wood and i'll probably go down on friday afternoon to lay down some hardcore in the boggy bits.

I've got some drum and bass if you need it Ade
laurietcr
laurietcr
Admin

https://valleyveedubbers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  JamieSaysMikeyIsACoconut! Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:22 pm

laurietcr wrote:
till wrote:I should be able to get a van load of wood and i'll probably go down on friday afternoon to lay down some hardcore in the boggy bits.

I've got some drum and bass if you need it Ade

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  till Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:49 pm

lol!
till
till

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down