Valley Vee Dubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VVD Car line-up photo-shoot and Cool Air open-day!

+6
deano 777
JamieSaysMikeyIsACoconut!
ben
Rob
till
mikeyweaves
10 posters

Go down

VVD Car line-up photo-shoot and Cool Air open-day! Empty VVD Car line-up photo-shoot and Cool Air open-day!

Post  mikeyweaves Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:39 am

As stated before, Laurie has done a cracking job of updating the forum. He also used a photo from the outing at Minnis Bay to create the new 'logo'! Very Happy

However, we would really like to get as many VVDer's together for a 'proper' photo session, probably around the dockyard or somewhere equally as local.

Laurie and I were thinking that maybe we could tie this shoot in with the Cool Air open day on the 31st March - what do you all think?
mikeyweaves
mikeyweaves

Back to top Go down

VVD Car line-up photo-shoot and Cool Air open-day! Empty Re: VVD Car line-up photo-shoot and Cool Air open-day!

Post  till Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:30 am

I'm up for it, can we start a list? can we Mikey,can we? bounce
till
till

Back to top Go down

VVD Car line-up photo-shoot and Cool Air open-day! Empty Re: VVD Car line-up photo-shoot and Cool Air open-day!

Post  Rob Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:19 am

i'll up for a photo shoot and the coolair open day.

https://www.facebook.com/events/286076474761990/
Rob
Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  ben Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:26 am

Sam and i are up for this...
like the idea of combining the 2 things.
perhaps we could all meet in the morning for the photoshoot then cruise up to the cool air day thingy.
I thought we could maybe do the 'shoot' in the car park of the bell, not sure how much room there would be in the dockside, but i dont mind where we do it.
i could go in and ask the bell if it would be cool, its a horrible job but somedoys got to do it...

If we get some good shots i will print out some banners, and maybe some stickers...

cheers
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Post  JamieSaysMikeyIsACoconut! Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:53 am

Yo Yo, Ill check tonight if we are doing anything as we always seem to miss the group shots! Will be good if we can make it as I've just got some new batteries for the van so it needs a run or a tow if the electrics still play up!!

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeyweaves Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:30 am

JamieSaysMikeyIsACoconut! wrote:Yo Yo, Ill check tonight if we are doing anything as we always seem to miss the group shots! Will be good if we can make it as I've just got some new batteries for the van so it needs a run or a tow if the electrics still play up!!

I've got two spare wheels for with new tyres on when you are down here with the van next dude! Smile
mikeyweaves
mikeyweaves

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeyweaves Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:39 am

till wrote:I'm up for it, can we start a list? can we Mikey,can we? bounce

Oh, go on then! Laughing
mikeyweaves
mikeyweaves

Back to top Go down

Post  deano 777 Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:52 pm

Our van is going in for an interior re-ferb that day I might see if I can swing past the bell before hand. How about the pictures to be taken at the riverside country park? they have a great carpark on some flat grass?

deano 777

http://Www.larkins-autoservices.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:28 pm

deano 777 wrote:Our van is going in for an interior re-ferb that day I might see if I can swing past the bell before hand. How about the pictures to be taken at the riverside country park? they have a great carpark on some flat grass?

Riverside sounds good as long as we can find a big enough piece of car park without anyone else parked in it.
Rob
Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  laurietcr Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:36 am

riverside sounds good but like rob says would have to do a reccy to see when it opens and how quick it gets busy. but local is good i know my car will make it there lol
laurietcr
laurietcr
Admin

https://valleyveedubbers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  till Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:48 pm

mikeyweaves wrote:
till wrote:I'm up for it, can we start a list? can we Mikey,can we? bounce

Oh, go on then! Laughing

Ta. Very Happy
1. Ade
till
till

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Dropped into to riverside yesterday on the way to help Ben and Sam with there bus.

Opens at 8.30 so no problem there, it was a wet and miserable Saturday afternoon and although the car park was not that busy there was not a single block of empty spaces big enough for a photo shoot.

Last edited by Rob on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rob
Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeyweaves Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:07 pm

I was thinking about using the car park near the encore hotel at the visitors entrance to the dockyard?
mikeyweaves
mikeyweaves

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:48 am

mikeyweaves wrote:I was thinking about using the car park near the encore hotel at the visitors entrance to the dockyard?

Also the offices i used to work at next to medoc have an overflow car between the st marys island bridge and the basin 2, not sure if there unlocked these days as we used to put a bollard up when there was a high pikey alert.

Also the car park for laser quay on medway city estate backs on to the river and are quite large, always empty (apart from the odd fisherman) on a sundays, not sure about saturdays.
Rob
Rob

Back to top Go down

VVD Car line-up photo-shoot and Cool Air open-day! Empty VVD Car line-up photo-shoot and Cool Air open-day!

Post  Baydreambeliever Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:39 am

Im up for this I was going to try to get to Sandown the week before but 10% discount & no entrance fee makes this more attractive plus having a laugh with you guys is always a huge bonus
Baydreambeliever
Baydreambeliever

Back to top Go down

Post  dud-dubz Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:59 am

we up for that what time are you thinking of as got to get laurens beetle mot at 9am hopeful it will pass. Smile
dud-dubz
dud-dubz

Back to top Go down

Post  JamieSaysMikeyIsACoconut! Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:56 pm

See I knew it! I have my stunt plane experiance booked in for that day! Rolling Eyes Maybe I can do a fly past towing the banner!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  George&Charlie Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Is this still going ahead? if it is then we'll be up for it too
George&Charlie
George&Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post  laurietcr Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:27 am

OK guy and girls after speaking to a few people we are going to change the day slightly.

As there are a few people with cars off the road we are going to do the photoshoot on another day. Maybe we will do it before/out another show or organise a day out again at the beach. we can all discuss it at the next club meet.

As for the Cool Air open day I think we should meet at the cobham services for 9:30 as its on the way for everybody.

What do you all think??
laurietcr
laurietcr
Admin

https://valleyveedubbers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ben Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:49 am

sounds like a plan stan!
I will be there, but dont think Sam will be making it as her sister is here...
cheers!
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Post  George&Charlie Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:21 am

That's cool with us, we'll be at cobham services for 9:30, c u then Smile
George&Charlie
George&Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:52 am

fine for me
Rob
Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  Baydreambeliever Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:01 pm

I will try to make it for that time if im late I will meet you at cool air Cool
Baydreambeliever
Baydreambeliever

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeyweaves Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Baydreambeliever wrote:I will try to make it for that time if im late I will meet you at cool air Cool

I don't think that we'll be rushing off dude...............
mikeyweaves
mikeyweaves

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down