Valley Vee Dubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vw jamboree

3 posters

Go down

vw jamboree Empty vw jamboree

Post  dud-dubz Tue May 03, 2011 3:16 am

hi all going to cornwall in augs for holiday. Going to the vw jamboree its only £19.86 per adult for the whole weekend. Bargin. So thats three nights camping in cornwall bank holiday weekend.. Very Happy

Cornwall Volkswagen Owners Club – JamboreeThe CVWOC annual 3 day Jamboree eventHomeAboutJamboree History
Jamboree 2002Jamboree 2009Jamboree 2008Jamboree 2007Jamboree 2006Jamboree 2005Jamboree 2004Jamboree 2010Jamboree 2001Jamboree 2003Advanced Bookings 2011
Club CampingGeneral Camping – Not ClubCVWOC Member BookingSite RulesContacts
Trader EnquiriesCommitteeJamboree 2011
Show and Shine
General Camping – Not Club
If you have visited the Cornwall Volkswagen Owners Club in previous years you will be only too aware how rapidly the best camping spaces are taken as our visitors arrive on Friday & Saturday.

You will also realise how manic it becomes at the gate if people have not pre booked and need to have tickets issued and change found real time. That’s why we always offer a price reduction for tickets purchased in advance as it not only helps us to deal with the queue in a more timely and efficient manner but it also means you will be on site more quickly as all we need to do is check your tickets and issue arm bands. This year we are charging just £19.86 for each adult, we must be nad but 25 years ago mit was 1986 and that is when the show was first held!

So help us to help you and, SAVE MONEY ! You know it makes sense.

As 2011 is our 25th Jamboree we are expecting a bumper turnout and only have a finite space so booking early to avoid disappointment is recommended.

A booking form can be downloaded via the following link.

AdvancebookingForm[1]

If you are looking for further information about trading please use the following contact form.

If you have a question about pre-booking for trading at Jamboree 2011 please send a message via the form below

*(denotes required field)
dud-dubz
dud-dubz

Back to top Go down

vw jamboree Empty Re: vw jamboree

Post  ben Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:43 am

Hi folks...
Sam and I are going to this and we have an extra ticket if anybody wants it!
cheers
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Post  ben Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:51 pm

So, the Cornwall Jamboree...

pretty good show. long way to go for a long weekend though.
The drive down there was pretty horrific. we left at 3.00 in the morning. it pissed it down for 3/4 of the journey. the battery died because we had headlights and windscreen wipers on all the time. bumped it and managed to re-charge it. stopped twice for about 45 mins each time. got to the show in stithians near truro at 12.10. not too bad going considering.

The show was quite good. a few bands but not a great deal to do during the day. so we did a bit of driving while we were down there. which was fine as i love Cornwall.
It definately would have been better if there was a group of us. it was a bit odd being just Sam and I.

So, 12.00 comes on bank holiday monday, we decide to go into Newquay to check the surf and maybe leave Cornwall about 5.00. as we were driving out of the field i looked in my rear view mirror and there was a pillow slightly blocking my view and the barbecue was rattling so decided to stop at the exit, reversed back in, and as i put my foot on the brake to stop, nothing happened. the brakes were not working. after a bit of detective work i discovered the near side rear brake cylinder had failed and Brake fluid was being pumped out. what a shitter.

Anyway, called the RAC everything happened pretty quickly and before i knew it we had a courtesy car (a citreon of all things) and we were bombing it back to Mudway. did it in 4.5hours. ha ha!

The van is still in Cornwall and being towed back this week. Scary.
Lets hope i can fix it before Action at the weekend!!!!
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:33 pm

Bad luck, least you were able to fly home in record time and the cylinder poped when you were driving at parking speed.

If you need a hand sorting it let me know.
Rob
Rob

Back to top Go down

vw jamboree Empty CORNWALL

Post  dud-dubz Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:16 am

we were there Ben!!!!!remember you and Stus civil wedding!!!!!!!lovely pink wrist band goes with Stus eyes. lol!
dud-dubz
dud-dubz

Back to top Go down

Post  ben Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Ha ha! yeh that was brilliant... we never even remembered that the ribbons were on the front! must have looked interesting to the people on the door...
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum