Valley Vee Dubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kent Aircooled VW

3 posters

Go down

Kent Aircooled VW Empty Kent Aircooled VW

Post  Baldrick Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:10 am

Hi all

Has anyone heard of Kent Aircooled VW? They are based on the Frindsbury Industrial Estate at unit 5, Dickens Court.

Who ever it is seems to be advertising a lot but there are no signs with this trade name if you go round there.

Thanks

Baldrick

Back to top Go down

Kent Aircooled VW Empty Re: Kent Aircooled VW

Post  ben Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:11 pm

I gave them a call once... nobody answered (and it was a mobile answer machine mentioning nothing about the company). i didnt bother leaving a message. they called me back though. basically said, they can pretty much get hold of mosy things. just needed to let them know what i wanted and they will try and get it. i didnt bother.
It would be good though if they do get off the ground properly. well handy!
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Kent Aircooled VW Empty vwt3 mad

Post  vwt3mad Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:10 am

I phoned this guy Mark at Kent Aircooled, I booked my van in for lowering, EPS kit and a service. Can't fault him, very professional and most of all cheap!!! All the work was done quickly and to a high standard. The van now runs great, drives like it's on rails and the steering, well, just brilliant!!!!
Luv it even more and so so so easy to drive now!!!! Great guy, recommended by me anyway.. Will return for more stuff to be done. His number is 07540896054. Next thing, fuel tank leak!!!!

vwt3mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Baldrick Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:22 pm

vwt3mad wrote:I phoned this guy Mark at Kent Aircooled, I booked my van in for lowering, EPS kit and a service. Can't fault him, very professional and most of all cheap!!! All the work was done quickly and to a high standard. The van now runs great, drives like it's on rails and the steering, well, just brilliant!!!!
Luv it even more and so so so easy to drive now!!!! Great guy, recommended by me anyway.. Will return for more stuff to be done. His number is 07540896054. Next thing, fuel tank leak!!!!
Thanks...I've also got a leak of some kind...

Baldrick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down