Valley Vee Dubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone about Today (Sunday) for a hand?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone about Today (Sunday) for a hand? Empty Anyone about Today (Sunday) for a hand?

Post  JamieSaysMikeyIsACoconut! Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:03 am

Heys guys, is anyone around today to help change the rubber boots on the track rod ends on the camper? Never done it before so could do with someone who has there!

The vans over at Jo's nans in Bean and has a drive to work on. Give me a text/call 07870520612 before 10:30am if your up for it so we know whether to go over or make over arrangements!

There will be a some beers or a few quid in it for you! Very Happy

Many Thanks

Jamie & Jo

Very Happy
JamieSaysMikeyIsACoconut!

Back to top Go down

Anyone about Today (Sunday) for a hand? Empty Re: Anyone about Today (Sunday) for a hand?

Post  ben Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:54 am

Shit dudes! Only just seen this... Would not have been able to help today as was changing the cam belt on the olds t4...
Did you get it done?
I might be able to help one evening this week...
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Anyone about Today (Sunday) for a hand? Empty Re: Anyone about Today (Sunday) for a hand?

Post  JamieSaysMikeyIsACoconut! Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:38 pm

Hey dude, thanks for offering but I managed to do it myself believe it or not! only mishap was a split pin that disintegrated when I touched it on one of the nuts but once I get that should be ready for MOT Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  ben Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Cool man,
If you cant get one easily, im sure i have some... is it the hub split pin?
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:27 pm

track rod end nut i think.

I have plenty of split pins and should be going to dartford on wednesday evening if you want me to drop one in?

If you cant find a split pin a locking nut instead of castle nut & pin will also be fine for the MOT.
Rob
Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  JamieSaysMikeyIsACoconut! Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:07 am

Cool Thanks Guys, yeah it was the track rod end nut one needed. We'll be stopping by a hGAYlfords during the week anyway so will pick one up then, thanks tho Rob! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum