Valley Vee Dubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VW Camper Van, Bay Window, PopTop 12 months MOT, 6 tax

Go down

VW Camper Van, Bay Window, PopTop 12 months MOT, 6 tax Empty VW Camper Van, Bay Window, PopTop 12 months MOT, 6 tax

Post  cpt caveman Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:48 am

Hi Guys Very Happy

1977 VW campervan.
She has a poptop roof ( The canvas is pretty good, with no major rips or holes) there are currently no bunks up in the roof but they are readily available on ebay & the like, should you so wish to add a couple of beds up top for the little 'uns. (Or keep it as is for a little extra head room).

It's a walk through bulk head model, so you can clamber from front to back without having to exit the van or climb over the bulkhead.

Inside she is pretty bare, just a full width bluebird customs metal framed rock n roll bed. but that suited me as I tend to keep my food (and beer) in a cool box, & cook on a barbee when I'm camping so found no need to lug a full camping interior round all year long.

12 months MOT, & 6 months tax in the window so she's good to go for the remainder of the summer.

Looks wise she's not too bad, Obviously she has a few scabs & rusty bits. Yes she has been patch up over the years (as have most vehicles that are 30+ years old !!!)
She isn't going to win any shows but I'm not asking £10-£15k for her either !!

1600cc Engine
PRICE £5250 ono

Or £4500 ono without the engine (just incase you have your own ) !! Very Happy

VW Camper Van, Bay Window, PopTop 12 months MOT, 6 tax DSCF6499

VW Camper Van, Bay Window, PopTop 12 months MOT, 6 tax DSCF6505

VW Camper Van, Bay Window, PopTop 12 months MOT, 6 tax DSCF6494

VW Camper Van, Bay Window, PopTop 12 months MOT, 6 tax DSCF6525

cpt caveman

Back to top Go down

VW Camper Van, Bay Window, PopTop 12 months MOT, 6 tax Empty Re: VW Camper Van, Bay Window, PopTop 12 months MOT, 6 tax

Post  cpt caveman Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:53 am

SOLD !

cpt caveman

Back to top Go down