Valley Vee Dubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New club meeting place for 3 months

3 posters

Go down

New club meeting place for 3 months Empty New club meeting place for 3 months

Post  ben Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:22 pm

Hello!
It would seem that the Bell Pub is closing for a refurb for three months so the January meet will be held at the Hugnry Fox in Hempstead - http://www.gkflamegrill.co.uk/locations/hungry-fox-gillingham

We used to meet here many moons ago, so we are going back to our roots... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qW9-s3ITbU

Im quite looking forward to a change and quite frankly if it works out and everybody is happy we may just stay there from now on!

I think the decision has been made to meet there on the January meet, which actually turns out to be New Years day! (if everybody thinks we ought to do it the week after we can). If anybody has any suggestions of pubs we could go to for the February and March meets then please post a comment below. It needs to have a pretty big car park, sell good beer, and at a reasonable price if possible! If no good suggestions come though then we will just stick with the Hungry Fox and then make the decision to go back to the Bell or not as the case may be.

Does that all sound ok? Any objections?
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

New club meeting place for 3 months Empty Re: New club meeting place for 3 months

Post  VdubHarry Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:42 pm

Sounds like a plan to me dude!

I'm also up for New Years Day too but I'll double check with Amie first before I double book haha. But I can't see the evening being a problem?

We could even to up there a bit earlier too if anyone is interested?
VdubHarry
VdubHarry

Back to top Go down

New club meeting place for 3 months Empty Re: New club meeting place for 3 months

Post  Dubpete Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:57 am

We will be in Austria for New Years but I'm more than happy to go hungry fox. As long as we have a pub with no height restriction in car park for when van is on road!
Was trying to think of any other pubs with large car parks but can't think of any, other than my local Smile ha ha
See some of you tomorrow for a Xmas drink!!!!
Dubpete
Dubpete

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down